Sunday, April 17, 2022

Bootlegger the Thief

      A couple of years back, the Mares in Black held a photo show which had a very small prompt based performance class list. Whatever you came up with that fit the theme worked for the class. For the prompt strappy, most people would probably think of harness entries. I don't currently own a harness so I had to think outside of the box for that one. So I had Bootlegger stealing all the whips and running away from my Little Elecktra doll. It was a lot of fun to set up and this is still one of my favorite Bootlegger photos. 
     It was not an easy decision to sell Bootlegger, but Jessica Carini was definitely the right person to sell him to! Not only did she buy Bootlegger, she recently purchased my beach/cook out scene stuff I decided I was never going to get around to using again. She let me know when it arrived and I made the comment that now she had to set up a scene with Bootlegger running through a barbecue. And she did! She said she based her photo off my strappy photo! I love this picture and think it was really well executed! But apparently, Bootlegger is a thief!
     Ancestry.com gave me 3 months full access for $1 so I am once again down the rabbit hole of genealogical research. It's pretty tricky since I have to either ignore a lot of the hints, because I am not sure of a fact, or I have to trust that it could be true, so I can move on. It is definitely something that sucks me in. I am glad I am on vacation this week!

 

1 comment:

timaru star ii said...

Bootlegger is a good thief. But it's hard to get objects realistically into his mouth. It's the old closed-mouth bridle problem.